We are excited to offer Baldi Elective Clubs
It’s like having after school club – only it’s in the middle of the day!
Students who are interested in spending their screen break or lunch-time enjoying a club of their choice. They can join by following these simple steps.
TIMES – DAILY
6th Grade CLUB
11:30 AM – 12:15 PM
7th Grade CLUB
12:15 PM – 1:00 PM
8th Grade CLUB
1:00 PM – 1:45 PM
Students will only have to join that club’s Google Classroom once. Once they are a member of the class they will have access to the Google Meet link each day that the club meets.
We ask that students stay in the club the join that day for the full session! Club offerings change daily so it is important to check the “Elective Menu.” Clubs are optional! Students do not have to join and we encourage families to work together to read club descriptions and to join the club that best suites student interests. Clubs are meant to be fun and enriching for students!
Here’s What You Do?
1) Visit https://baldi.philasd.org/elective-club-menu/
2) Once there read the descriptions or select your/your student’s grade-level!
3) Each grade-level is password protected to view.
4) Students should then view the menu and select the Day. For Example, today is a Day 6. Once there, they can view the clubs offered on Day 6.
5) Each club has a Google Code, Students should enter that code in Google Classroom in order to join the club’s Google Classroom.
6) Once in the Google Classroom, they simply use the ‘Google Meet Link’ to join at the given time!