WELCOME BALDI 6TH GRADERS
Welcome to Baldi Middle School!
As you prepare for the first-day school, please review the following information:
- Start Time First Day of School
All incoming 6th graders should arrive at 9:00 a.m. on the first day of school, September 3, 2019. Parents will not be permitted to enter the building with their student.
- Travel Please make sure students know how to get home. Baldi staff are not responsible for instructing students on which bus to take after school. Bus routes that service Baldi Middle School are 67, 492, 475, 476, 477, 478, 490. You can visit https://baldi.philasd.org/ to find out which bus routes service your neighborhood.
- Transpasses* 6th-grade students will not be provided with transpasses on the first day of school. Please ensure students have the means to get home.*Note: Only students who live more than 1.5 miles away from the school will be eligible for transpasses.
- Drop Off/ Pick Up Parents/guardians will not be permitted to park in the school parking lot when picking up and dropping off students. In the morning, you may use street parking when dropping off your student. When picking up students in the afternoon, please designate a meeting spot to reunite with your student at the end of the school day.
- Communication Please make sure students know parent phone numbers and addresses in case of emergency.
- Lockers Students will not get lockers the first week of school. All students may not receive lockers. They will be distributed on a first-come, first-serve basis later in September. Students must have a lock-in order to be considered eligible fora locker.
- Uniforms Students are expected to be in uniform on the first day of school. The Baldi Uniform is a navy blue collared shirt and khaki bottoms. You can visit baldi.jm3screenprinting.com to order Baldi gear!
- Classes Students will be provided with their rosters after meeting with their advisory teachers on the first day of school.