WELCOME BACK 7th and 8th Graders
WELCOME BACK 7th and 8th Graders!
As you prepare for the first-day school, please review the following information:
- Start Time All returning incoming 7th & 8th graders should arrive by 8:11 on the first day of school, September 3, 2019, and report to their 2018/2019 advisory classroom. All new incoming 7th & 8th graders should arrive by 8:11 on the first day and report to the Commons. Parents will not be permitted to enter the building with their student.
- Travel Please make sure students know how to get home. Baldi staff are not responsible for instructing students on which bus to take after school. Bus routes that service Baldi is: 67, 492, 475, 476, 477, 478, 490. You can visit Baldi’s website to find out which bus travels to your neighborhood.
- Transpasses -All returning 7th & 8th-grade students will be provided with transpasses on the first day of school. All new 7th & 8th grade students that live more than 1.5 miles away from Baldi will be issued a transpass after the first week of school. -Please ensure students have the means to get home. Only students who live more than 1.5 miles away from the school will be eligible for transpasses.
- Drop Off/Pick Up Parents/guardians will not be permitted to park in the school parking lot when dropping off or picking up students. Please designate a meeting spot to reunite with your children at the end of the school day.
- Communication Please make sure students know parent phone numbers and addresses in case of emergency.
- Lockers Students will not get lockers the first week of school. All students may not receive lockers. They will be distributed on a first-come, first-serve basis later in September. Students must have a lock-in order to be considered eligible for a locker.
- Uniforms Students are expected to be in uniform on the first day of school. The Baldi Uniform is a navy blue collared shirt and khaki bottoms. You can visit baldi.jm3screenprinting.com to order Baldi gear!
- Classes Students will be provided with their rosters after meeting with their advisory teachers on the first day of school.