C.C.A. Baldi M.S. 2020-2021 Anticipated Teaching Positions
C.C.A. Baldi Middle School serves over 1500 students from Northeast Philadelphia in the grades 6-8. Our mission is to provide our students with a middle school experience that sets them up for high school options and prepares them for the demands of the 21st century. Our school is committed to the growth of both our students and teachers as we constantly work to improve student outcomes. We are seeking candidates who are committed to public education in a diverse school, serving students with diverse needs. We are seeking educators that embody our school mission, vision, and values.
Dual Certified Candidates:
- MY English Language Arts/ Social Studies
- MY Math/Science
- Special Education Teacher
- Spanish Language Teacher
- Japanese Language Teacher (introductory level)
- Chinese Language Teacher (introductory level)
- Russian Language Teacher (introductory level)
If you are interested, please submit your resume and contact Assistant Principal, Daniel Mina at Dmina@philasd.org.